Wednesday, June 30, 2010

22 week check up

I went today for my 22 week check up with Dr. Duke. It was a pretty boring appointment-nothing special about it. I had gained 3 pounds this month which she said was right on track and just fine (thank goodness!). Laci's heartbeat sounded strong and healthy and Dr. Duke was really pleased with it. I will go back when I am 26 weeks (July 28) for my 1 hour glucose test. That will also be my last monthly appointment and I will start going every two weeks. This pregnancy is going by so fast-it still doesn't feel real!!
One thing that is new with Laci is that I am feeling her move now! The past few weeks the movements have felt like cramps but actually today they started to feel like real kicks (and much more pleasant!). She pushed on my belly button a couple times a day which is very uncomfortable. I usually push back and she moves away from it :). I have had heartburn really bad lately so I am guessing she will come out with hair longer than mine! haha Other than heartburn the only symptom I really have is being uncomfortable/restless (especially at night). I feel very blessed and lucky to have such a wonderful and smooth pregnancy so far. Lance and I are so excited and ready to meet Laci. I don't want to wish time away but we are ready for her to come now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment