Thursday, May 6, 2010

14 weeks!

Yesterday I went for my 14 week appointment! Everything was great! We got to hear the heartbeat which was in the 150's. It was such a beautiful sound!! I will go back in 4 weeks (June 2) at 10:00 to have my anatomy ultrasound and next doctor's appointment. I am so excited to find out if the baby is a boy or girl that I just cannot stand it! I have actually already bought several things that are gender neutral (and were on sale!). Last week I did the very scientific Drano test TWICE. It came out girl both times so we will see! We will be totally happy and thrilled either way, we just want to know!! We have already picked out names for a boy or girl. If it is a girl she will be Laci Kate and for a boy will be Landon Reid. We figured we would stay with the "La" theme! Hopefully we will only have one boy and one girl because we only have one "La" name for each!!

For those who do not know yet, I found out last week that I will not have my job at South Shades Crest next year. Due to budget cuts SSC is loosing a first grade unit. Since they are all tenured and I am not, they are making room for a first grade teacher to come to kindergarten. So I have been on the job hunt. I am hoping and praying that I will find something quick so that I can enjoy my pregnancy and summer to the fullest. This is my last summer without a child and I have a lot to do to prepare! I am looking for something closer to home since a 45 minute drive is not the best thing, especially with a baby. I will be sending out applications to schools in Hayden and northern Jefferson County this week. Please pray for us that I can find something soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment